Brian K. Krolicki
Appointed in 2006 as Chairman of the RTWGC Board of Directors.
“I am proud to join with a dedicated coalition of leading Nevadans and Californians to build upon the impressive 1960 Olympic legacy of Squaw Valley, and to tirelessly work toward being the next North American location to host the Winter Olympic Games.”
Appointed in 2010 as Vice Chairman of the RTWGC Board of Directors, Nevada.
“It is vary rare, maybe once in a lifetime, one is presented with an opportunity to change the lives of so many people in a positive and lasting way.”
Chief Executive Officer
Appointed in 2009 to run the daily operations of the RTWGC.
“Reno-Tahoe’s Olympic Heritage spans over half a century. Our region’s Olympians, Paralympians and residents embrace that history and are ready to write the next chapter.”
Board of Directors
- Dan Allen – ITS Logistics
- Krys Bart – Reno Tahoe International Airport
- Bruce Breslow – Nevada Dept. of Business & Industry
- Nicholas Butler – Umpqua Bank
- Blaise Carrig – Vail Resorts
- Nancy Cushing – former owner of Squaw Valley USA
- Carolyn Wallace Dee – Squaw Valley USA
- Andy Gabel – Olympian
- Jeff Hamilton – Olympian
- Toni Harsh – Valley Building Company
- Glenn Hibl – Johnson Bearing & Supply, Inc.
- Chris Kassity – Kassity Management Group
- John Krmpotic – KLS Design
- Limin Liu – Olympian
- Tamara McKinney – Olympian
- Gregory Peek – ERGS, Inc.
- Michael Pennington
- Daron Rahlves – Olympian
- Rossi Ralenkotter – Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
- Tony Sanchez – NV Energy
- Jim Simon – Porter-Simon Attorneys at Law
- Steve Trounday – Navegante Group
- Steve Woodbury – Nevada Commission on Tourism
- Larry Young – Ward Young Architects
No public Twitter messages